Hunter’s Campaigns feature makes it easy to create tailored email campaigns and monitor their performances in real-time at no cost.
This not only saves you time, but makes creating targeted campaigns simple and easy to set up.
Create your first email campaign
Start by connecting Hunter to your Gmail account (here's a guided tutorial) below:
After that, go to the Campaigns section and click the “+ New Campaign” button.
In this first step you can write the contact of the campaign, save is as a template for future campaigns and sent a test email:
In the email you can even include custom attributes (FIRST NAME, COMPANY, etc.) that are automatically filled when sending the email based on the lead's information.
To select the audience of the campaign, choose if you want to use the leads saved in your Leads section or manually enter a list of emails that you want to send the campaign to:
In the last Review step, each email can be manually edited and personalised:
In the Settings of the Outreach section it is possible to:
- set a daily email limit: the maximum number of emails that can be sent p/day are 400 maximum as that equals to the daily limit in Gmail/GSuite;
- schedule the delivery window for new campaigns:
We recommend selecting two or more days in case you should need to send more than 400 emails.
Up to 400 emails will be sent immediately and the remaining emails in your campaign (if any) will be scheduled in the selected timeframe.
- activate/disable browser notifications when an email is opened, replied, etc.
- set the Gmail/Gsuite account used to send the emails/campaigns;
- edit the signature for the emails.
Follow the campaign's performances
A full report on a campaign's performances can be found by opening a sent campaign in the Campaigns section:
By hovering with the mouse on the campaigns icon Hunter will show the performances for the:
- Messages sent: number of emails delivered.
- Messages opened: percentage of successfully delivered campaigns that registered as an open (the contact opened the emails you sent).
- Messages replied: number of replies received.
Tracking events are also displayed next to a lead in the Leads section and you can also set filters to find leads with a specific "sending status".
View all the emails sent
In the Last Activity section you can find an activity log with the chronological events (openings, clicks and replies) associated with the emails you sent.
Simply click on an email to have a detailed report for it.
Create and manage email templates
In the Email templates section you can create new templates to use for your campaigns and edit or delete existing ones.
Once a campaign has been launched and it is active, it is possible to automatically add new people to it. This allows to send the same message to new leads without creating a duplicated campaign.
As soon as a new lead or email is added to an active campaign, an email will be automatically sent.