In Hunter, your usage is measured with requests.
Two requests quotas are included in every plan:
- Searches: available to find emails.
- Verifications: dedicated to verify emails.
Requests are counted as follows:
- 1 search request is counted from 1 to 10 email addresses found per domain with a Domain Search.
- 1 search request is counted for every email found with the Email Finder.
- 1 verification request is counted for each email processed in the Email Verifier (except for Webmails, Unknown and Disposable emails that are skipped).
- Our Bulk tasks will always provide the number of requests needed to process a CSV or txt file before downloading the file. Requests will be counted based on the criteria applied for the Domain Search, Email Finder and Email Verifier.
No requests are counted if Hunter cannot provide an email.