In Hunter, your usage is measured with requests.
Two requests' quotas are included in every plan:
- Searches: available to find emails.
- Verifications: dedicated to verify emails.
Requests are counted as follows:
- 1 request is counted from 1 to 10 email addresses found p/domain with a Domain Search.
- 1 request is counted for every email found with the Email Finder.
- 1 request is counted for each email processed in the Email Verifier (except for Webmails, Unknown and Disposable emails that are skipped).
- Our Bulk tasks will always provide the number of requests needed to process a CSV or txt file before downloading the file. Requests will be counted based on the criteria applied for the Domain Search, Email Finder and Email Verifier.
No requests are counted if an email or no emails are not provided/cannot be found by Hunter.