In Hunter, your usage is measured with requests.
Two requests quotas are included in every plan:
- Searches: available to find emails.
- Verifications: dedicated to verify emails.
Requests are counted as follows:
- 1 search request is counted from 1 to 10 email addresses found per domain with a Domain Search.
- 1 search request is counted for every email found with the Email Finder.
- 1 verification request is counted for each email processed in the Email Verifier (except for Webmails, Unknown and Disposable emails that are skipped).
- Our Bulk tasks will always provide the number of requests needed to process a CSV or txt file before downloading the file. Requests will be counted based on the criteria applied for the Domain Search, Email Finder and Email Verifier.
- The same logic applies to count the number of requests associated with an API call.
No requests are counted if Hunter cannot provide an email.